Views

The views expressed here are those of each individual devotion writer. Thank you to our writers for their contributions to this ministry!

Monday, July 15, 2019

Amazing Grace

“He is so rich in kindness and grace that He purchased our freedom with the blood of His Son and forgave our sins. Ephesians 1:7 New Living Translation


What this bible verse says to me is Grace. Jesus gave up His life to prove to the human race how much we are loved, valued, and chosen by Him. We are His children, his creations, and He gave His very life to save us from ourselves. We are, as humans, destined to be imperfect, flawed, and stray from the love of Christ. When I was at the lowest point of my life, the one thing I looked to for a ray of light, a glimmer of hope, a beacon for guidance, was God’s Grace. Just the words, “God’s Grace” can put a smile on my face, and warm my soul.


Prayer: Father God, thank You for sending us Your son to save our souls. Thank you for Your Amazing Grace. Help us all to find the light we search for in dark times through Your eternal love. Amen.

Brandi Phillips

No comments:

Post a Comment