Views

The views expressed here are those of each individual devotion writer. Thank you to our writers for their contributions to this ministry!

Friday, January 19, 2018

God's Plan


Commit to the Lord whatever you do and will establish your plans. Proverbs 16:3


I wish I would have applied the wisdom of today's verse when I was younger. It would have saved me from making some incredibly poor choices and when faced with adversity, handled it with more grace. Unfortunately we often tend to give in to our own wants which leads us down the wrong path. As humans our desires dominate our thoughts, so we often do not trust that God already has our path mapped out for us. I've often even tried to make deals with God, when I should have been kneeling in prayer and asking for God's wisdom and my obedience. Give everything over to God and then you will prosper.
 
Have a blessed day!
 
Becky Rankin

 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment