Views

The views expressed here are those of each individual devotion writer. Thank you to our writers for their contributions to this ministry!

Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Grateful


Bless the Lord, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name. Psalm 103:1    

At this time of upheaval, fear of what may happen, and thoughts of family and friends we can’t interact with personally, I have yet felt very grateful and blessed by what I have and can do. I live in a wonderful neighborhood with people who watch out for me as I do for them. In our community of Lincoln, many people have been creative in serving others, sharing their love and compassion through kindness and understanding. Our church has provided ministries online and phone calls to members to check in and just visit for a few minutes. In spite of all that is happening, I feel very blessed, and thank God for the goodness He has provided.  

Prayer: Lord, thank you for the gifts of family and community to help us survive this present challenge. Keep us safe and healthy for continuing your work.  Amen

Carolyn Brandle

No comments:

Post a Comment