Views

The views expressed here are those of each individual devotion writer. Thank you to our writers for their contributions to this ministry!

Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Asking for Assistance


Listen, Lord, as I pray!  

Pay attention when I groan.

You are my King and my God.

Answer my cry for help because I pray to You.

Each morning You listen to my prayer, as I bring my requests to You and wait for Your reply.
                                                  ~ From the beginning of Psalm 5.

 

When I was asked to write a devotion, I accepted a little reluctantly. I am thankful for many things but am tired of one medical problem. Many jobs are not accomplished due to pain. But when I look around there are those individuals that have so many more troubles. I try to pray for these persons when I hear about them. Can you imagine losing your home and car in a flood or fire?

Prayer:  Dear Lord, please take care of those persons around the world that are suffering in some manner. Those of us of Christian Faith know that You “have our backs,” so to speak.  We praise You and ask You for forgiveness for any sins that have occurred through us.  Amen.

Carol Budka

No comments:

Post a Comment