Views

The views expressed here are those of each individual devotion writer. Thank you to our writers for their contributions to this ministry!

Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Strength for Every Day

Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his power. Ephesians 6:10 NRSV 

Be strong with the Lord's mighty power. Ephesians 6:10 New Living Version

God is our refuge and always ready to help in times of trouble. Psalm 46:1

From these scriptures, I know God will always be there for me. God is always waiting for me to come to him in prayer to seek God's strength. Recently, going through some health issues, Steve and I have used prayer to talk to God. Our prayers include sharing our need for my healing, the isolation from the virus, thanking God for a good day and other things that have happened, praying for others with medical issues, and racism issues. Praying to God has given us strength every day and God's strength and his power. I know God is always there for us. 

Prayer: Thank You God for being there for us. Thank you God for giving us strength to face each moment. Amen

Susan Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment