Views

The views expressed here are those of each individual devotion writer. Thank you to our writers for their contributions to this ministry!

Thursday, June 28, 2018

Turn my Heart toward Your Statutes


Teach me, Lord, the way of your decrees,
    that I may follow it to the end.

Give me understanding, so that I may keep your law
    and obey it with all my heart.

Direct me in the path of your commands,
    for there I find delight.

Turn my heart toward your statutes
    and not toward selfish gain.

Turn my eyes away from worthless things;
    preserve my life according to your word.

Fulfill your promise to your servant,
    so that you may be feared.

Take away the disgrace I dread,
    for your laws are good.

How I long for your precepts!
    In your righteousness preserve my life.

                                       Psalm 119: 33-40




No comments:

Post a Comment