Views

The views expressed here are those of each individual devotion writer. Thank you to our writers for their contributions to this ministry!

Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Suffer for His Kingdom

All this is evidence that God’s judgment is right, and as a result you will be counted worthy of the kingdom of God, for which you are suffering. Thessalonians 1:5

During a golf day, one of my friends said something about enemies. Then one said "Sandra doesn’t have any enemies".

I went home and felt surprisingly good about not having any enemies. I must have been nice to everyone and therefore had no enemies. Well, later I thought about how the Bible tells about the people who speak up for Jesus and then get put in prison and have people or countries as their enemies.

So, suppose I haven’t been vocal enough about Jesus being my savior. Just a time for me to think. Maybe I am not doing enough to spread the word about the Kingdom of God.

Prayer: Dear Father in heaven, please use me. Teach me. Help me spread your Words. Help me be worthy. Amen.

Sandra Hilsabeck

No comments:

Post a Comment