Views

The views expressed here are those of each individual devotion writer. Thank you to our writers for their contributions to this ministry!

Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Lord, Abide with Me

I have been on a journey for the past three years in Nebraska. I have had food. I have had health. I have my cat, Rosa. She has been with me through thick and thin. I have been happy and content. Yet, change is on its way. Soon to be 26, I will no longer be on my parents’ health insurance and hopefully done with school. It is scary to imagine. 

Yet, I am not alone. God is with me and Rosa as we travel through this time of uncertainty. I have received generosity and I have given even though financial anxiety at times grips my heart. It could be worse, and it could be better. However, these are challenges that I don’t face alone, God is with me. Always and forever.

I will leave you with a simple prayer as stated above. “I solemnly pray to You Oh Lord, Abide with me. Amen.”

Charles Kendeigh

No comments:

Post a Comment