Views

The views expressed here are those of each individual devotion writer. Thank you to our writers for their contributions to this ministry!

Wednesday, December 29, 2021

This Year Which Lies Ahead


Your rod and your staff-they comfort me. Psalm 27:4

The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear. Psalm 27:11

I received this poem from a 91-year-old friend in her Christmas card. It spoke to me because of the year 2020 and our new year 2021. I have read the poem many times and every part makes me think and gives me strength and peace in God and His Son, Jesus. We need to face the new year and walk with the Lord.

Prayer: Dear Heavenly Father, help us walk in the new year with You and your son, Jesus. Amen

Susan Taylor (reprinted from January 2021)

(click on photo above to view larger)

No comments:

Post a Comment