Views

The views expressed here are those of each individual devotion writer. Thank you to our writers for their contributions to this ministry!

Thursday, November 7, 2019

Most Thankful


“O give thanks unto the Lord, for he is good; for his mercy endures forever.” Psalm 107:1

“The fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, generosity, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.”  Galatians 5:22-23

"From the fullness of his grace we have received one blessing after another.” John 1:16

What am I most thankful for today?        
  • Knowing that God is with me today and always – no matter what?
  • Receiving God’s strength and grace when I have painful times?
  • God’s healing when illness challenges my body?
  • The support I receive from family, friends, and church members?
  • Hope for a better world even in times of hate and turmoil?
  • A world touched by caring, love and peace?
  • Enjoying bountiful food, a comfortable home, essential clothing and so much more?
  • Living in a world of wonder, beauty, and all of God’s creation?

I am grateful for so many blessings that I receive each day.

What are you most thankful for today?

Prayer: God, we often neglect to express our thanks for all our blessings that you give us daily.  Remind us to freely share from all that you give us. Amen.

Lois Poppe

No comments:

Post a Comment