Views

The views expressed here are those of each individual devotion writer. Thank you to our writers for their contributions to this ministry!

Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Devotions


"Only fear the LORD and serve Him in truth with all your heart; for consider what great things He has done for you.” 1 Samuel 12:24

I have only recently started writing devotions, and I have found myself jotting a few notes or ideas as the days and weeks go by. So many times it is in my daily activities in life that I find my topics. The writing has also become a form of prayer for me.  As I am writing I find recalling a particular event that inspired the topic and prayer I am again praying to God. I find myself praying that my writings inspire, comfort and yes, just even make sense to those who read them. I pray that I can find the right passage from the Bible. I even pray that my spelling and grammar is correct so as not to lose the meaning of my thoughts. I pray for inspiration. I thank God for being in my life not only at this time but during those events. 

Prayer: Thank you, God, for this opportunity, your guidance; and may my words and thoughts inspire others to share. May your many blessings continue to guide me, teach me, and help me spread your peace and love. Amen

Lori Hood

No comments:

Post a Comment