Views

The views expressed here are those of each individual devotion writer. Thank you to our writers for their contributions to this ministry!

Friday, January 5, 2024

Your Forever Body

Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body; according to the working whereby he is able to even to subdue all things unto himself. Philippians 3:21

Our resurrection bodies will be like His someday, according to the Bible, “That power is like the working of his mighty power, which he exerted in Christ, when he raised him from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly realms.” Ephesians 1:19-20

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come to condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.” John 5:24

Henry Morris writes, “Hearing this message with believing minds and hearts means all the difference between heaven and hell.” This message is repeated multiple times as shown here in Philippians, Ephesians, and John in the Bible.

Jesus also said, my sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. John 10:27-28

If, by chance, as many people today believe, Jesus should come back during our lifetime, the following 1 John verse explains what will happen.

We know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. 1 John 3:2

It pleases me to know that each of my family and friends, by commenting they know Christ Jesus is our Savior, will be in heaven with me! I believe! Will you believe with me? Then no one can snatch us out of the hand of Jesus.

Prayer: Thank you, our great Lord, for dying for my sins, and giving me eternal life with you. Amen.

Sandra Hilsabeck

No comments:

Post a Comment