Views

The views expressed here are those of each individual devotion writer. Thank you to our writers for their contributions to this ministry!

Thursday, May 24, 2018

God's Time


“In His Time” by Diane Ball-
In His time, in His time, He makes all things beautiful in His time.
Lord please show me every day as you’re teaching me Your way,
That You do just what You say in Your time.
In Your time, in Your time, You make all things beautiful in Your time.
Lord, my life to You I bring; May each song I have to sing
Be to You a lovely thing in Your time.

And when I pay attention, I see that so many times, He has answered my prayers, big and small, In His time. And in His wisdom, he provides blessings and answers so much greater than what I even thought to ask for. How great is our God!

Prayer: Dear Lord, today, as I write this, I am aware that this is one of those days when you answer my prayers. And little by little, I am learning to trust that when I turn problems and situations over to you, “That You do just what You say in Your time.” I give you this day and pray that I will use it in the way you see fit. And I give you my impatience and pray that you will use it to show me your greatness. Amen.

Lori Snyder Sloan (reprinted)

No comments:

Post a Comment